Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from 42 Crockpot Party Dip Recipes.
Make and share this Bacon Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 16 slices cooked bacon, diced
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot sauce
- French bread
- Put all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on LOW, stirring occasionally until cheese melts, about 1 hour.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon, and keep on LOW to serve.
- Serve with cubed or sliced french bread.