Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Smooth and creamy potato soup topped with crispy bacon bits. Yummy!
Make and share this Bacon and Potato Soup II recipe from Food.com.
- In a sauce pot, melt butter and cook onions gently.
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, and pepper. Cover and cook gently 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Puree half of the potato mixture at a time in a blender or food processor.
- Return to the pot and add milk and half and half. Reheat.
- Serve in bowls with crumbled bacon on top of soup.
We enjoyed this soup. I used vegetable broth and cream rather than half and half. Quick and very satisfying