1/1 Photo of Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
This is my own version of stuffed mushrooms. It is full of cheesy goodness and of course bacon! I hope you all enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Wash the portobellos then scrape out the gills and remove the stems.
- 3Place them cap down in a pan then drizzle 2 tbsp of olive oil over them.
- 4Roast in the oven for 12 minutes.
- 5While they are roasting, in a skillet over medium heat add a tbsp of olive oil.
- 6Chop the onions up and put them to the skillet. Cook until they start to brown, about 5 minutes.
- 7Add the bacon and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese.
- 9Take the mushrooms out of the oven salt and pepper them, then turn them over and salt and pepper them again.
- 10Spread the mixture onto the mushrooms.
- 11Distribute the Parmesan cheese over each mushroom.
- 12Distribute the Mozzarella Cheese on each mushroom.
- 13Place back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- 14Take out and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.0
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 479.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g