Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A good brunch for guests.
- 14 slices bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 slices colby or 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Fry bacon, drain and crumble.
- Unroll cresent rolls; pat into a 9" pie pan to form a crust.
- Sprinkle bacon over"crust" and top with tomato slices.
- Place cheese slices over all.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg yolks, sour cream, flour, and seasonings; blend thoroughly.
- Gently fold in egg whites.
- Pour mixture over cheese layer.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.