Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 16 slices bacon, diced,fried and drained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Put all ingredients in the Crock Pot and cook on low, stirring occasionally until cheese melts, about 1 hour.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon, and keep on low to serve.
- Serve with cubed or sliced French bread.
This was excellent. It was easy to make and tasted great. We will definitely be having it again.
Made in the crock pot then put into a hollowed out cobb loaf and put itn the oven to keep warm. It was absolutely beautiful. Very filling. A big hit at the party.