Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Traditional gravy to serve with dressing.
Make and share this Baby's Giblet Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- turkey giblets or chicken giblets, cooked
- Bring broth, eggs, and giblets to boil.
- Combine flour with water.
- Stir into broth to slightly thicken.
This is the gravy I grew up on. I live in North Idaho, but my dad's family are all from Texas and this is how they make gravy....It is the best!