Prep 8 hrs
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
These ribs just fall off the bone!
Make and share this Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs.
- Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- Brush the ribs liberally with barbecue sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300°F (150°C) for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.
This recipe is the way to go for tender baby backs. I cooked in the oven for about two hours and fifteen minutes, then added more sauce and stuck them on the grill for the last 15 minutes to crisp them up a bit. Awesome recipe!
Wow, before this, i tried two different recipes: they were not good... i was skeptic...
But with this simple and great recipe it was AWESOME. They were really fall of the bone ribs...
All i can say is THANK YOU!! I look forward to make this bbq ribs again!!
P.S: I stored them in the fridge only for 4 hours and they were excellent
Who would believe that a recipe with only two ingredients could be so amazingly delicious??!! I love ribs and for years my husband would make them on the smoker or boil and bake them. Every so often they would be moist and tasty but it was hit or miss. These ribs were moist, flavorful and so easy to prepare it was ridiculous. The only thing I did extra was to slit the silver skin before adding the sauce so they wouldn't curl up. Thanks so much for posting this recipe Brenda. Wish I had seen this years ago.