Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The boyfriend made this wonderful concoction the other night. Why have we not tried this before is my only question. Will try different things in here also, like Italian salad dressing!!! and let you guys know.
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 lime, squeezed
- 2 teaspoons Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- Julienne zucchini and place in large size bowl. (I have a handy little julienne peeler that I use.)
- Chop celery and squeeze lime.
- Measure dry seasoning, kosher salt, olive oil, and cracked black pepper.
- Combine all together.
- Let marry for a little while in refrigerator.