Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my mom. I first tried it at her Christmas dinner a few years back. It is a great treat for parties. Lots of people ask for the recipe and it is eaten up so fast, it's good to make two. My family asks me to make it sometimes just for the heck of it.
- 16 ounces cream cheese (two 8 oz packages)
- 2 tablespoons green peppers
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup pecans or 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- Soften cream cheese.
- Finely chop green pepper, green onion and nuts.
- Add all ingredients except nuts.
- Form the ingredients you have mixed into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the nuts, covering the entire ball.
- Chill ball in refrigerator.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.