Party Cheese Ball
This is a easy cheeseball. I have had it for so long I am not sure where I got it but I think from the back of a shredded cheese package. Prepration time doesn't include the time it takes for softening the cream cheese. The cook time is for the chilling of the cheeseball.
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 10mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash salt
- finely chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the pecans. Mix well.
- Divide mixture in half and place on sheet of plastic wrap and cover cheeseball mixture. (I usually form the mixture into a ball shape in the plastic wrap).
- Chill for several hours or overnight. (I usually chill mine overnight).
- Next day form the cheeseball mixture into a.
- ball and roll in the finely chopped pecans until the surface is covered.
- Makes 2 (1pound) cheeseballs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Quick to make and flavorful, this recipe makes a generous amount. I formed it into four smaller cheese logs which made it easy to serve when I had guests milling around - a cheese log at each end of the table, another in the living room, and one for backup! I call that an equal opportunity appetizer! Very tasty. Thanks, Bullwinkle!