Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my grandmother's family recipe that my mom makes every Thanksgiving and we gobble it up. I am very picky so and I love this it is so different.
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Mince up the cranberries (food processor or grinder).
- Usually takes a bag and half (store bought) to get 3 cups.
- Chop the nuts med to small in size (I use a ziplock bag and hit it with a soup can or kitchen mallet).
- Mix the lemon jello and hot water and pour in a 9x13 glass baking dish.Mix in the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Chop up celery in small pieces. Open the pineapple can (keep the juices with the pineapple).
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the jello and cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator until it sets. And serve when your ready.
Made with raspberry jello... Loved the nuts with the fruit!
Sweet, crunchy, refreshing