(Awesome!) Our Family Cranberry Salad
- Mince up the cranberries (food processor or grinder).
- Usually takes a bag and half (store bought) to get 3 cups.
- Chop the nuts med to small in size (I use a ziplock bag and hit it with a soup can or kitchen mallet).
- Mix the lemon jello and hot water and pour in a 9x13 glass baking dish.Mix in the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Chop up celery in small pieces. Open the pineapple can (keep the juices with the pineapple).
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the jello and cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator until it sets. And serve when your ready.