Family Favorite Taco Salad
I got this recipe from a friend who takes this to friends needing a meal. It's soooo good, and the best of all the taco salads out there!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 16 ounces mixed salad greens (or more to taste)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 4 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cool ranch Doritos (the large size)
- Brown ground beef and drain off any grease.
- Meanwhile, in very large salad bowl combine salad, tomatoes, green onions and kidney beans. Toss well.
- Add slightly cooled beef and Catalina dressing. Mix well.
- Add cheese and toss again.
- Lightly smash chips and add to salad.
- Toss and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 14 more