Family Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- Beat with mixer the pudding and milk for 2 minutes. Add cool whip, then fruits. This keeps for one week in the refrigerator.
- Option: Add minature marshmallows, fresh grapes or bananas. Add just before serving.
Join The Conversation
This is a really delicious way to eat fruit! It's SOOOO easy to make, too. You could probably use a bit less milk if you want this to be less liquidy, I think I'll try that next time. It's great how it is though. I use sugar free instant vanilla pudding, and fat free cool whip (the store brand works just as well), and you can add whatever kind and however much canned fruit you want. I used a can of tropical fruit salad (I cut up the pieces, they were bigger than what I wanted), a can of regular fruit cocktail, and about half a can of pineapple, and half a can of mandarin oranges. It's really great because you can adjust it to your family's tastes. Just grab whatever cans of fruit look good to you at the store, and use that!