Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are sooooo delicious, they taste similar to apple pie, only I think better!, make lots because you won't be able to stop eating these..... I always make up my crepes and keep them in the freezer so they will be ready to use when I need them, just layer them between wax paper, then use as needed.
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I enjoyed every bite of these delicious Crepes Kitten! I used apples that I had cooked on the stove with some cinnamon and Splenda instead of the canned stuff and then proceeded with what was written in the directions. The crepes came out so delicious with the apple filling and delicious creamy topping. What a great addition the nuts were too! Thanks for another great recipe Kitten! Made for Newest Zaar Stars 4/09 Linda
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 prepared crepes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the pie filling, pecans and cinnamon; mix well.
- Spread 2 heaping tablespoons down the center of each crepe.
- Roll up tightly.
- Place in greased 13x9 pan baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 10-14 mins or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the egg, cream, sugar and extracts.
- Cover, and microwave for 5-6 mins, or until thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Cool; serve over crepes.