These are soft tacos filled with sauted onions, peppers, avocado and fresh salsa. Makes for a great lunch.
My Private Note
soft ta ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium onion, julienne
- 2 large green peppers, julienne
- 2 large red peppers, julienne
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh salsa (see below)
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 1To Make Fresh Tomato Salsa: Mix together all ingredients, tomatoes through salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- 2Spray skillet with cooking spray. Lightly saute onion, green and red peppers.
- 3Cut avocado into 6 slices. Warm tortillas in oven and fill with peppers, onions, avocado slices and salsa. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Fold tortillas and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (1948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 754.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 7.9 g