Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from the Australian magazine super food ideas-this was wonderful with frshly caught fish!!!!!
- 2 avocados, peeled, stones removed, diced
- 1⁄3 cup mint leaf
- 1⁄3 cup coriander leaves
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, deseeded, thinly sliced crossways
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons japanese rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Whisk ingredients together; set aside 10 minutes for flavours to develop.
- Place salad ingredients in a bowl, pour over dressing and toss gently to combine.