Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, yummy & healthy. What more do you want?
- 250 g philadelphia light cream cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash cracked black pepper
- Warm the cheese in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. (it shouldn't lose its shape just be easy to mix).
- Skin the avocado and finely chop.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill and serve!
This is a rich dip for tortilla chips. I am not sure how healthy it is with the cream cheese, but doubt that it will make it into any dr recommended diets. I didn't have sweet chili sauce on hand and subbed some of my homemade salsa. The addition of avocado makes this not quite guacamole, but certainly something more than just a creamy chip dip.