Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from Qu'est-ce qu'on mange Volume 3. This dip can be great with tostitos, veggies or even as a spread in sandwiches.
- 2 ripe avocados, seeded
- 1⁄2 lemon juice
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Peel avocados and remove the pit. Put in a bowl and sprinkle immediately with lemon juice.
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Mash vigorously with a mash potato or with a fork, until you have a creamy puree.
- Put in a bowl and garnish with sliced black olives (obtional).
- Serve with tostitos or veggies.
I have made this several times for my family. They loved it! It is so fresh and healthy tasting with lots of flavor. I add more lime juice and garlic for my own taste but it's a perfect snack by itself.
I really liked this as it wasnt too strong tasting Thanks for posting and I will make this recipe all the time Made for World tour 8
A nice yummy dip. I substituted green bell pepper for the red. This was served alongside a cheese quesadilla. Made for Zwt 8.