Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can't go wrong with this one.
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mashed avocados with a fork, or force through sieve.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, and onion and add salt; chill.
- Just before serving stir in bacon, reserving a few bits for garnish.
- Serve with chips.
This is good. We followed the recipe exactly. For our family this is a little too much salt, I should have added salt to taste. Depending on the tastes I also think the amount of lemon juice should be a little less.