Recipe by Hey Jude
From trade group Avocados from Mexico. This is SO very good if you're an avocado lover like me. Use the darker, bumpy skinned avocados.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 ounces arugula leaves
- 1 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, in thin shavings
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons capers
- 4 radishes, sliced horizontally
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk oil with lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar.
- On four salad plates, fan out avocado slices, dividing evenly; place a mound of arugula behind each avocado fan. Drizzle each with some of the vinaigrette; top with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano and a sprinkling of onion and capers. Garnish with radish slices.