Cannelini beans give this a creamy texture. Servings are a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor combine: drained beans, peeled and pitted avocados, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, 3 tbsp oil, and 1/8 cup cilantro leaves.
- 2Puree until smooth and dip-like.
- 3If needed, add more olive oil 1 tbsp at a time.
- 4Spoon into a bowl and garnish with the remaining 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- 5If desired, drizzle with a bit more olive oil (by tsp).
- 6Cover and chill of not serving immediately.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and White Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 153.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g