Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cannelini beans give this a creamy texture. Servings are a guess.
Make and share this Avocado and White Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor combine: drained beans, peeled and pitted avocados, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, 3 tbsp oil, and 1/8 cup cilantro leaves.
- Puree until smooth and dip-like.
- If needed, add more olive oil 1 tbsp at a time.
- Spoon into a bowl and garnish with the remaining 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- If desired, drizzle with a bit more olive oil (by tsp).
- Cover and chill of not serving immediately.