- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, Rinsed and drained
- 2 large Hass avocadoes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 -5 tablespoons olive oil, start low and add as needed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro leaf, DIVIDED
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor combine: drained beans, peeled and pitted avocados, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, 3 tbsp oil, and 1/8 cup cilantro leaves.
- Puree until smooth and dip-like.
- If needed, add more olive oil 1 tbsp at a time.
- Spoon into a bowl and garnish with the remaining 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- If desired, drizzle with a bit more olive oil (by tsp).
- Cover and chill of not serving immediately.