Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great condiment for dipping fries, spread on grilled cheese or on hamburgers.
- 1 Hass avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 serrano chilies or 1 jalapeno chile, cut in half and seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Scoop the avocado pulp into the bowl of a food processor. Add the mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic cloves, chile, cilantro, salt and pepper. Process until smooth. Check and adjust seasoning.