Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe comes from Australia. A quick to make pizza that is chock full of flavour.
- 1 cup cooked sieved potato
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare crust by beating together potato, butter, milk and salt.
- Add flour and baking powder to make a stiff dough.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in butter.
- Cut dough into 5 (4-inch) circles and cook on a griddle or greased skillet until browned lightly.
- Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Place grated cheese and sliced tomatoes on crust.
- Cover with sautéed onions and mushrooms and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Brown under a hot broiler.
- Makes 5 mini-pizzas.
- One Potato Two Potato.