1/1 Photo of Austin's Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chip Brownie Cookies
mary winecoff's Note:
My 11 year old invented this recipe for a "older" woman. She is in 8th grade and he was trying to woo her with his cooking. I don't know if it worked but the cookies were fantastic! This uses a brownie mix as a base.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the brownie mix, peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with a wooden spoon until well blended. Stir in butterscotch baking chips.
- 3Drop dough by teaspoons, 2 inches apart, onto prepared pan.
- 4Bake 10-13 minutes. Cool 1 minutes and transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Austin's Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chip Brownie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.4
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 339.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 8.7 g