Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My 11 year old invented this recipe for a "older" woman. She is in 8th grade and he was trying to woo her with his cooking. I don't know if it worked but the cookies were fantastic! This uses a brownie mix as a base.
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the brownie mix, peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with a wooden spoon until well blended. Stir in butterscotch baking chips.
- Drop dough by teaspoons, 2 inches apart, onto prepared pan.
- Bake 10-13 minutes. Cool 1 minutes and transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Delish cookies! Austin should have won the girl! I am proud to be the first one to rate these delicious cookies. Made exactly as stated except my brownie mix was 18.25 ounces. I added the melted butter in after the peanut butter. Mine baked in 11 minutes 30 seconds and made 60 cookies. Thanks for a great recipe. DH raved and raved about them.
This looks yummy! I'm thinking chocolate chips instead since I'm not into butterscotch. Can't wait to try it!