Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is Donna's recipe, my friend from England. She made this one evening and we all liked it!!! It's really yummy and I asked her for the recipe so I can make it when she returns to England!! I want to show off this recipe for Donna!! Last time when I made this, I add some coconuts and muesli and they came up nice too!
- 100 g butter
- 25 g brown sugar or 25 g white sugar
- 4 tablespoons golden syrup or 4 tablespoons honey
- 220 g rolled oats
- 200 g good quality milk chocolate
- Melt butter and sugar in microwave (about 1 minute), until butter is completely melted.
- Add syrup and stir using hot spoon, this helps prevent the honey and sugar from sticking the spoon.
- Gradually add the oats, cover them in the mixture then add more.
- Put in microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes-(watch it! because it might explode!).
- Leave to cool - put in fridge or freezer if impatient! (I always put in the freezer!).
- Melt chocolate in microwave and spread on top - leave to cool.
- Eat it all up!