Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
from La Dolce Vegan.
- 538.64 g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (garbanzo beans)
- 0 small red onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.62 ml pepper
- In large bowl, toss all ingredients together.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes 2 large or 4 small servings.
This is a great salad that happens to be easy to make and filling. I made this exactly as written, just adding a pinch of sugar to counter the vinegar. Fresh parsley is a must. Thanx for sharing!
This is quick and easy to make, tastes great and it's healthy. I used a 400 gram can of chickpeas, halved everything else and used two vine-ripened tomatoes. Not having any parsley, I had to leave it out. The dish had a strong garlic flavour even with just the one clove, but it was a large clove.
simple and delicious. very short list of ingredients as most are probably found in your spice cupboard. healthy and filling. used as a main dish. followed recipe except i did roast the garlic cloves a bit first; not too long. thank you for sharing.