Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
A work acquaintance shared her recipe it was great, but I integrated my own flavor. My family won’t stop asking for it, hope you enjoy also. Prep time maybe shorter, but I extremely dislike knife work.
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup cooked shrimp (cut in halves)
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives (coarsely chopped)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 1 small red bell pepper (coarsely chopped)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper (coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups broccoli (coarsely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (grated)
- 1 small red onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 -3 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 -3 teaspoons italian seasoning mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Cook Pasta following directions on box and cool the pasta.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- This should sit at least 30 minutes, but its best if it can sit overnight.