Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
350 Best Vegan Recipes
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled and cut in 6 wedges each
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In baking dish, combine potatoes, ¼ cup lemon juice, garlic and oregano, tossing to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Drizzle potatoes with ¼ cup of oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 400* for 20-25 minutes. Remove foil and roast, 10 more minutes until browned and edges are crispy.
- Whisk together remaining lemon juice, oil and parsley. Drizzle over potatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.