Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Super easy and quick summer salad! For more healthy, gluten-free recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
- 20 asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 10 strawberries, quartered
- 4 mint leaves, cut into chiffonade (large)
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add 1/2 tsp of salt and cook asparagus for a couple of minutes. Immediately immerse asparagus in cold water to cool and drain.
- In a bowl, mix lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil and maple syrup.
- Add asparagus, strawberries and mint. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 – 60 minutes.
- Infuse love and serve!