Recipe by Snezyla21
This soup is form the P90X Meal Guide that comes with the workout program...So healthy and so good...I serve with a little sour cream! YUM!
- 1 1⁄4 cups onions, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 6 cups fat free chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus, diced
- 1⁄2 potato, diced
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions and garlic in 1/4 cup of the chicken broth.
- Add asparagus, potato, and remaining stock. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove soup from heat and puree with a food processor. Return to the pan and season with the spices.