1/2 Photos of Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
From All Recipes. This one is for me! I never would have thought of putting cilantro with goat cheese. I made this when I happened to have all of the ingredients on hand. Quick dinner with some fruit. I used plain goat cheese, but the herbed kind would have been even better. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat, and cook the asparagus, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper, and remove from heat.
- 2Spread one side of each tortilla with 1/2 the goat cheese. Place 1/2 the asparagus and 1/2 the cilantro on each tortilla, and fold tortillas in half over contents to form quesadillas.
- 3Brush the outsides of the quesadillas with remaining oil.
- 4Place the quesadillas in a skillet over medium-low heat, and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Cut in half and garnish with cilantro to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus and Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.4
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 224.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbed goat cheese