Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Quesadillas
photo by Corrinne J
- Ready In:
- Lay out 6 tortillas on a table.
- Divide the Chavrie® up evenly among the tortillas and spread out to the edges.
- Drain the peppers and slice in 1/4 inch strips.
- Evenly distribute the roasted red peppers strips among the cheese on the tortillas.
- Top each with the remaining tortillas.
- Sauté the quesadillas in the butter or oil in a non stick pan until each side is golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Place on a towel to drain.
- Cut each quesadilla into six wedges and serve with your favorite salsa.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Corrinne, Social Media Foodie, sharing on behalf of Alouette cheese & Chavrie fresh goat cheese. I'm here to help everyone Slow Down & Savour!