Recipe by The Flying Chef
I have not made this but it looks good and am posting it here for safe keeping. The recipe calls for using scallops with the roe removed but if you like that then I think it would not take away from the dish.
- 1 1⁄2 cups jasmine rice
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger (20g)
- 20 scallops, roe removed (800g)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced lemongrass
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup ketjap manis
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice in large pot of boiling water, until tender and drain.
- Slice ginger into thin slices, then cut slices into thin strips.
- Place scallops, in a single layer bamboo steamer, top with ginger, lemon grass and onion.
- Cover and steam for about 5 Min's until tender or cooked as desired.
- Divide scallops among plates and top with combined remaining ingredients and serve with the Jasmine rice.