The Flying Chef's Note:
I have not made this but it looks good and am posting it here for safe keeping. The recipe calls for using scallops with the roe removed but if you like that then I think it would not take away from the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in large pot of boiling water, until tender and drain.
- 2Slice ginger into thin slices, then cut slices into thin strips.
- 3Place scallops, in a single layer bamboo steamer, top with ginger, lemon grass and onion.
- 4Cover and steam for about 5 Min's until tender or cooked as desired.
- 5Divide scallops among plates and top with combined remaining ingredients and serve with the Jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Style Steamed Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 1306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: