Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
this recipe is from my favorite food/recipe magazine from home.
- 21 ounces udon noodles (frozen)
- 6 slices lettuce
- 6 slices sesame, leaf
- 1 ounce cabbage
- 3⁄4 cucumber
- 3⁄4 red onion
- 4 pepper
- 20 cocktail shrimp
- 12 tablespoons plum juice
- 9 tablespoons soy sauce
- 9 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- slice lettuce, sesame leaf, cabbage, cucumber and red onion. Take the seeds out of two peppers then slice them. Mince (chop) the other two.
- parboil cocktail shrimps in a boiling water, then rinse them in cold water.
- parboil udon noodles in a boiling water, then rinse them in ice water
- mix all the spices together in a separate bowl.
- put udon noodles in a clean bowl and mix with the spices (above) together nicely.