- 4 cups green cabbage, sliced very thin
- 4 cups red cabbage, sliced very thin
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) rib eye steaks
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion, cut into 1/2 inch lengths
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon minced Thai chile
- 2 cups fried chow mein noodles (the kind you buy in a bag)
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Sprinkle steaks with just salt and pepper.
- Combine cabbages, 2 T.
- of the lime juice and 1 t.
- of the Hoisin Sauce.
- Toss well and set aside.
- Grill steaks to personal preference.
- When done cut crosswise into this slices.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the slightly marinated cabbage and toss well.
- Arrange salad on four plates and divide the meat equally between them.