1/2 Photos of Asian Steak Salad
Another great beat the heat dinner. Sometimes I add diced tart apples or a can of drained mandarine oranges.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups green cabbage, sliced very thin
- 4 cups red cabbage, sliced very thin
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) rib eye steaks
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion, cut into 1/2 inch lengths
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon minced Thai chile
- 2 cups fried chow mein noodles (the kind you buy in a bag)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1Preheat grill to medium high.
- 2Sprinkle steaks with just salt and pepper.
- 3Combine cabbages, 2 T.
- 4of the lime juice and 1 t.
- 5of the Hoisin Sauce.
- 6Toss well and set aside.
- 7Grill steaks to personal preference.
- 8When done cut crosswise into this slices.
- 9Combine the remaining ingredients with the slightly marinated cabbage and toss well.
- 10Arrange salad on four plates and divide the meat equally between them.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Steak Salad
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.9
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 661.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 33.3 g