Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my comfort go-to soup. I make it when I'm feeling awful or just need some comfort. Its yummy and healthy :)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
- 5 thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 thinly sliced onion
- 4 thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 medium pre cooked shrimp
- 4 small pre cooked scallops (baby)
- Place broth and water in a pot.
- Add veggies and cook until it boils.
- Add noodles and cook for 3 minutes or until veggies are tender and noodles are cooked.
- Add soy sauce and then seafood at last minute.
- Serve and enjoy.