Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe for those hot summers days. You can use any package of lettuce or even a fresh head of lettuce for this salad. I just prefer the romaine, it holds up better for me.
- 1 (12 ounce) package romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & sliced
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, cut in half
- 1⁄3 cup crispy noodles
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup asian sesame dressing
- Toss together Romaine lettuce, mandarin oranges, cooked and cooled chicken slices, snow peas, crispy noodles and almonds in large serving bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad evenly to coat.