Recipe by Vix Mix
A recipe from Paula Deen, really good and lite. Has a great sauce, easy to prepare. Your family will love it!
Top Review by BBNNC
I doubled this recipe and served for guests and it was perfect. Very flavorful without being too heavy. I served it with roasted vegetables and basmati rice - definitely a keeper. Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup tamarind paste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1 (12 ounce) pork tenderloin (about 12 ounces)
- olive oil, for brushing
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients in measuring cup and stir to combine. Place the pork tenderloin in a plastic, seal able bag. Pour marinade over the tenderloin and seal bag. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill or preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove pork tenderloin from marinade and pat dry. Brush olive oil onto grill and over meat for extra flavor. Reserve marinade. Grill tenderloin until cooked through, about 30 minutes to 40 minutes over medium heat. Or roast in oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Allow meat to rest about 10 minutes before cutting into 2-inch serving pieces.
- While meat is grilling, bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan, then lower the heat and gently simmer until it is reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Stir occasionally. Drizzle a small amount of marinade over each piece of meat.