1/3 Photos of Asian Enough Grilled Chicken Wings
This recipe's a winner - it's got enough flavour for the more adventurous in the crowd and yet it's not spicy at all. It is a sweet and oh so tasty recipe. I did NOT include the overnight marinating time. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1814.36 g chicken wings
- 1Mix up the marinade ingredients. Toss in the chicken wings, stir and then let marinate overnight. It's a good idea to reserve some of the marinade (before adding the chicken) and keep it for basting your wings as they come off the grill.
- 2Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 3Place your wings on the grill. Remember, there's lots of honey and sugar in this recipe. So, don't let the heat get too high and keep the wings turning.
- 4After about 15 to 20 minutes your wings should be cooked through, depending on your grill. Remove from grill.
- 5Baste the wings with your reserved marinade and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Enough Grilled Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 914.0
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 233.0 mg
- Sodium 3262.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 59.2 g