Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great taste. Easy to prepare for a party or bbq.
- 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or splenda)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Peel cucumbers, cut lengthwise, seed and cut into half moons.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and salt and mix well. Add sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil and mix well. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix. Let marinate for 20 minutes before serving.
- No good if prepared way in advance.
- When I take to a bbq I bring the dressing on the side and 20 minutes before serving I add the dressing.
Great! Very light in calories but lots of flavor. Goes together very quickly with pantry ingredients. Will make this again. Thanks for sharing!