Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A very good Asian dish with a controllable hot factor. Adjust the red pepper flakes to your taste. Serve with a small cold green salad.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄4 cup stir-fry sauce, from supermarket
- 2 tablespoons honey
- crushed red pepper flakes (we like a lot)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cook pasta per package directions.
- In small bowl combine stir fry sauce, honey, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix well.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add bell pepper and onions.
- Cook stirring 2 to 3 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Stir in sauce and parsley and cook about 1 minute.
- Toss pasta with sesame oil and plate it up.
- Put chicken mixture over the pasta.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
Excellent recipe!I followed exactly and we also love alot of spice, the flavors were so good, I love sesame oil and this was just delicious! Thanks so much for a really good meal.