Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good salad with lots of crunch. I love the dressing and its easy to put together.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 3 cups shredded bok choy
- 5 green onions
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 12 snow peas, pds
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the noodles, butter, sunflower seeds and pine nuts.
- Toss evenly to coat and spread over cookie sheet.
- Bake until noodles are golden brown, approximately 7 minutes. Remove fromoven and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine noodle mixture, bok choy, green onions, chicken, water chestnuts and peas.
- Blend together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and lemon.
- Pour ove rsalad and toss to evenly coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until chilled.
This was fabulous ! Very tasty and very easy to make. Will definately make this again.