Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Marinated skirt steak skewers in an asian marinade
- 4 lbs skirt steaks, cut thin
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- fresh grated ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least an hour before grilling.
- Cut skirt steak with scissors so that it fits evenly onto your skewers.
- place meat strips in bowl and lay one by one aside and on top of each other if neccessary. Combine all the marinade ingredients in the bowl with meat and let marinade at least 2 hours and overnight if possible. Place strips on the skewers and grill over medium heat for a minute and a half per side or a little longer to make them crispier.
- eat away. makes about 25 with medium size skewers.