Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can also add other vegetables, such as onions, mushrooms, and summer squashes.
Make and share this Asian Asparagus and Sugar Snap Pea Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- In a small pan, boil water. Add salt and asparagus and cook for 1-3 minutes depending on how thick the asparagus stems are.
- Immediately immerse the asparagus in the ice water to stop further cooking and drain.
- In a saute pan, heat sesame oil and sauté sugar snap peas and red pepper until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- Add asparagus, corn (if using), tamari, sake, salt and pepper. Sauté until all the vegetables are heated through.
- Transfer to dishes, sprinkle sesame seeds, infuse love and serve!