1/1 Photo of Asian Asparagus and Sugar Snap Pea Stir Fry
You can also add other vegetables, such as onions, mushrooms, and summer squashes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pan, boil water. Add salt and asparagus and cook for 1-3 minutes depending on how thick the asparagus stems are.
- 2Immediately immerse the asparagus in the ice water to stop further cooking and drain.
- 3In a saute pan, heat sesame oil and sauté sugar snap peas and red pepper until the vegetables are tender but still crisp.
- 4Add asparagus, corn (if using), tamari, sake, salt and pepper. Sauté until all the vegetables are heated through.
- 5Transfer to dishes, sprinkle sesame seeds, infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Asparagus and Sugar Snap Pea Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.4
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 847.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g