Lemony Sugar Snap Pea Stir-Fry
Try this fresh side in the spring when sugar snap peas are in season -- the tart lemon flavor brings out the sweetness of the peas.
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 lemon, cut into thin slices
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill (optional)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat add lemon slices; cook 4 minutes, turning once.
- Remove lemons; set aside.
- Add pea pods and leek to skillet; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until pea pods are crisp tender.
- Stir in dill (if using) and reserved lemon slices.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION