Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting for safe keeping I don't have the times for prep and cook since bread machines differ
Make and share this Asiago-Pepper Bread Abm recipe from Food.com.
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 236.59 ml warm water (100 to 110 )
- 118.29 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 118.29 ml grated asiago cheese
- 22.18 ml minced green onions
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 12.32 ml bread machine yeast
- 6.16 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions for placing flour and the remaining ingredients into bread pan, and select bake cycle; start bread machine.
This is a great recipe. It works beautifully as written. As usual I made buns and got 4 huge ones and one regular sized one. The flavor is assertive but pleasantly so. The only thing I would do differently next time is to use more green onion. Keep up the wonderful bread recipes Wicked :D. Made for Photo Tag.