1/1 Photo of Artichoke Spinach Salad
This might have been in TOH, but my neighbor made this recently for pitch-in party. It was so pleasing to the eye and colorful, that we all enjoyed it even before eating. The dressing was just perfect, used sparingly, and everyone copied her recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 cups fresh spinach, torn
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and quartered
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2For dressing, combine vinegar,sugar, salt, mustard, and onion in a blender.
- 3Cover and process until smooth.
- 4While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 5Drizzle over salad.
- 6Gently toss to coat.
- 7Refrigerate leftover dressing.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.0
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 139.5 mg
- Sodium 399.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 8.7 g