Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri, It is easy - 6 minute prep time and it can be made ahead of time. Once you have prepared it, you need to warm it but that's free time to do other things. I have tweaked the recipe to suit our needs. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained, diced (not marinated)
- 9 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red pepper (bottled or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce (we used bottled caesar) or 2 tablespoons bottled caesar salad dressing (we used bottled caesar)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- tortilla chips or parmesan garlic & herb pita chips
- 1Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 350ºF.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chips, and mix well.
- 3Transfer to a 9 by 9-inch foil baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- 4Put on the grill over indirect heat (350º F is ideal) and cook for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, to keep the heat even.
- 5Carefully remove from the grill and serve with the chips.
- 6*The dip can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator until ready to cook. If this is done, please add 10 minutes to the cook time.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Spinach Dip With Roasted Red Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 806.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: