Prep 6 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri, It is easy - 6 minute prep time and it can be made ahead of time. Once you have prepared it, you need to warm it but that's free time to do other things. I have tweaked the recipe to suit our needs. :)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained, diced (not marinated)
- 9 ounces frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted red pepper (bottled or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce (we used bottled caesar) or 2 tablespoons bottled caesar salad dressing (we used bottled caesar)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- tortilla chips or parmesan garlic & herb pita chips
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to 350ºF.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chips, and mix well.
- Transfer to a 9 by 9-inch foil baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Put on the grill over indirect heat (350º F is ideal) and cook for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, to keep the heat even.
- Carefully remove from the grill and serve with the chips.
- *The dip can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator until ready to cook. If this is done, please add 10 minutes to the cook time.