1/4 Photos of Artichoke Pasta Salad
4 hrs 20 mins
This pasta salad is quick and easy to make. The liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts makes an excellent dressing. Cook time is for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup salad macaroni or 1 cup other medium-size pasta
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mushroom, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente.
- 2Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 5Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 273.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g