Recipe by keen5
This pasta salad is quick and easy to make. The liquid from the marinated artichoke hearts makes an excellent dressing. Cook time is for chilling.
- 1 cup salad macaroni or 1 cup other medium-size pasta
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add pasta and boil until al dente.
- Drain well and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper; toss well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, season the pasta dish with salt and pepper to taste.